WestRock Regional Financial Analyst in Sant Joan Despí, Spain
Regional Financial Analyst - Packaging Manufacturing
Reporting to Regional Finance Director for our Beverage and Consumer Mills Divisions you will proactively engage and work with our European manufacturing plants in Spain, Germany, UK and the Czech Republic to drive the financial analytics and reporting.
Your core mission will be to provide financial hard-facts, analytics, estimations and recommendations needed by local and regional Business leaders to make sound decisions driving the further profitability of WestRock in the European market. This should be achieved through your participation in the budgeting process, cost estimates, monitoring and interpretation of financial results as well as evaluation of regional investments of our Beverage Division (Multipack Folding Carton Solutions)
- Coordinationof all budgeting and forecasting activities for four European sites. This includes co-working on developing budgets into the final phase per customers/cost centers/areas of responsibility/accounts or any other requested level of detail
- Reconciliations of actual plants P&L to budget including variance analysis, communication of results to site managers and preparing analyses, reports, and participation of necessary corrective actions.
- Support of the local accounting departments on balance sheet reviews.
- Hands-on participation in the process of Key Performance Indicators creation, verification as well as analysis of trends and opportunities for business improvement.
- Active participation on and validation of company Performance Excellence projects including reporting.
- Preparation of capital budgets and forecasts
- Review of plant-related cost accounting including work order accounting, standard costs control, analysis of actual to standard costs, hourly rates preparation and support of the commercial team as well as estimation process.
- Support in the implementation of new finance and company IT solutions and processes.
- Active participation in Lean, efficiency improvement and redesign of company standard processes and procedures.
What you need to be successful:
- Work experience in the similar Financial function of a manufacturing enterprise. Hands-on experience from a multi-site environment preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in a matrixed environment with the ability to build and maintain strong partnerships across multiple areas and geographies.
- Ability to keep the good balance between strategic thinking and transactional day to day work.
- Demonstrated ability in applying functional and practical knowledge to address business challenges.
What we Offer:
- A corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- A role in which you can prove and further develop your management and analytical skills
- International work environment and projects.
- A career path with one of the most prominent and successful companies in paper and paper packaging industry.
If this sounds great to you and you think you would fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
Finance and Accounting
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Regional Financial Analyst
Spain-Sant Joan Despí