WestRock Baler in Plainfield, New Jersey
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Baler-2nd Shift, South Plainfield, NJ
901 Durham Ave
South Plainfield, New Jersey, 07080
GENERAL PURPOSE : Maintain cleanliness of Stripping Department by removing and compressing paper waste.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
- Removes waste from floor while Air Hammer Strippers are working.
- Keeps area around Air Hammer Strippers clear of waste.
- Loads compactors with paper waste.
- Removes waste from compactor that has been compressed.
- Segregates different types of waste for recycling purposes.
- Assists in moving pallets of printed materials throughout department.
- Responsible for general housekeeping of area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to work overtime; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining
a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.