WestRock Senior Graphics Specialist in Mississauga, Canada
Senior Graphics Specialist - Mississauga, ON
7420 Pacific Circle
Mississauga, Ontario, L5T 2A4
Reporting to the Area Customer Service Manager, this position will be responsible for to in-taking customer files and creating high end artwork that is flexo friendly involving contract proofing, and signing off of printed jobs.A Sr Graphics Specialist will resonate WestRock Graphics Solutions internal customer service. Possess a willing attitude, a sense of purpose and the flexibility to adapt to situational challenges. Focusing completely on customer needs interests and needs, to supply high end flexographic art work.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Building of artwork, color correction and adjustment of files for high end flexo
- Setup file to be production ready for mounting and plate making
- Trouble shoots print issues and establish corrective action
- Job intake of graphics from customers
Entry of jobs into tracking system
Color correction and contract proofing
- Press run sign offs with contract proofing
- Esko Automation Engine Workflow Development and Integration
- Knowledge of plate production procedures
- Some knowledge of employee policies and procedures
- Light travel may be required
- Follow workflows
- Support/follow Westrock safety and culture
- Participate in team and collaborate calls
What you need to succeed:
- Completion of accredited Graphic Design Program
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field
Creative design experience
Good customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills, MAC environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Esko Automation Engine 16
- Knowledge of GMG color proofing environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with others.
- Able to work in a team environment
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, WestRock will, upon request from the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities.Please contact WestRock, Human Resources at (905) 364-3077 about your needs and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Senior Graphics Specialist