WestRock Production Coordinator, 1st shift, Glendale in Glendale, California
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Production Coordinator, 1st shift, Glendale- Glendale, CA
1275 Los Angeles St
Glendale, California, 91204
Multi Packaging Solutions a division of WestRock, is a leading, global, provider of value-added specialty packaging, is seeking a Production Coordinator to work in our Glendale,CA facility. Our customers are among the most recognized brands in the world. If it’s time for change, or if you are ready for the next big step in your career, then apply with Multi Packaging Solutions today!
* GENERAL PURPOSE * * : * Provide administrative support to the prepress department. Facilitate and expedite pre-press production jobs. Do Item Entry, scheduling, and billing as required.:Provide administrative support to the prepress department. Facilitate and expedite pre-press production jobs. Do Item Entry, scheduling, and billing as required.
* ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS * * : * :
- Maintains up to date and accurate information in both hard copy and electronic formats.
- Produces daily production reports as required.
- Maintains Schedule.
- Learns Customer Expectations
- Supports Customer Service Representatives by providing timely up to date information on production status and issues.
- Manages art file issues.
- Works one on one with customers via phone and email.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
* QUALIFICATIONS: *
- Must have high school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D).
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in similar service role.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- In Design and Illustrator experience extremely helpful
- Must be well organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Must have good interpersonal communication.
Must possess focused time management skills.
Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
Must be able to maintain good attendance.
Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Production Coordinator, 1st shift, Glendale