WestRock 1st shift Maintenance Technician in Frenchtown, New Jersey
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
1st shift Maintenance Technician - Frenchtown, NJ
869 State Highway 12
Frenchtown, New Jersey, 08825
RTS Packaging, LLC, A division of WestRock*, is one of the world’s largest partition producers. We design and manufacture customized solid fiber and corrugated partitions, folding cartons, sheeted paperboard and die-cut paperboard components. Since 1997, WestRock’s joint venture with Sonoco Products Company has blended the best of two North American paperboard packaging leaders to offer our customers prompt and efficient service with unmatched technology.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to be located in Frenchtown, NJ
Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
- 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
- 2-3 years of Industrial Manufacturing Experience.
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Provides maintenance information by using CMMS.
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Military training and or Technical School preferred
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
1st shift Maintenance Technician