WestRock Forklift Operator in Deer Park, New York
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Forklift Operator - Deer Park, NY
140 West Industry Court
Deer Park, New York, 11729
· Support the operation of a fast-paced packaging manufacturing facilitySupport the operation of a fast-paced packaging manufacturing facility
· Focusing on our customers’ success will allow you opportunities to develop and grow your career in manufacturingFocusing on our customers’ success will allow you opportunities to develop and grow your career in manufacturing
How you will impact WestRock:
· Ensure our customers get the quality, consistency, and responsiveness they deserveEnsure our customers get the quality, consistency, and responsiveness they deserve
· Embrace the WestRock culture, based on values of integrity, respect, accountability, and excellenceEmbrace the WestRock culture, based on values of integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
What you need to succeed:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must be able to pass forklift certification training
- Must be able to operate motorized vehicle and possess a valid state driver’s license
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Must be able to safely operate both forklifts and clamp trucks
- Must be able to use a computer for data entry
- A strong desire to advance within the industry
- Corrugated box manufacturing a plus
- Flexibility to work any shift (6AM-2PM, 2PM-10PM, 10PM to 6AM); available to work overtime, including weekends as needed
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
Math skills will be assessed
Offer contingent on passing background screening pre-employment physical and drug screen
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
New York-Deer Park