WestRock Machine Operator in Dallas, Texas
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Machine Operator - Dallas, TX
4105 Bronze Way
Dallas, Texas, 75237
The Machine Operator will operate a stripper and assembler machine to produce assembled partitions, gather bundle and stack fiberboard partitions.
How You will impact WestRock
- Set up assembler and hopper to produce assembled partitions from fiberboard roll stock
- Dies must be set accurately
- Feed strips to hopper during production, re-set strapping machine, gather partitions in predetermined bundle quantities
- Place bundles on conveyors or pick bundles up and tie the in a manual strapping machine
- May be required to act as production worker to fill hoppers. Check and record specs, keep area clean, periodically wash machines during preventative maintenance and must be able to roll rack
What You need for Success
- High school diploma or GED
- Read Measuring tape to 1/64’s, ability to set dies according to cell size
- Knowledge of machinery
- Ability to count accurately
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs
What we offer What we offer
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential +
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.