WestRock Customer Solutions Advocate in Atlanta, Georgia
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Customer Solutions Advocate
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
The Customer Solutions Advocate will make phone calls to targeted contacts within our established business segments and geography.
Employing WestRock’s Sales Excellence methodology and the Corrugated Division’s Play to Win Strategy the Customer Solutions Advocate will ask relevant questions that addresses business pressures to engage interest and identify prospects that could be handed over to the appropriate part of the sales organization as a warm lead.
How you will impact WestRock:
Become knowledgeable of the Corrugated industry, WestRock Corrugated products, manufacturing challenges and retail trends by category segments
Understand the business pressures effecting our customers and the relevant value of WestRock’s solutions
Research suspect companies and identify key players to engage through outbound cold calls and digital media
Route through SFDC qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team for development and closure
Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Review competitor information and trends
- Maintain and improve quality results by following established processes and methodology
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
What you need to succeed:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Packaging industry experience strongly preferred
- Comfortable making dozens of calls per day
- Strong phone presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM software, Inside Sales and other common software such MS Office 365 and social media platforms
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
What we offer:
· Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellenceCorporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
· Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunitiesComprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
· An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potentialAn attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
· A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Sales & Customer Service
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Customer Solutions Advocate